Adult Bible Classes
- Sunday Morning Bible studies are offered weekly at 9:30am. Class leaders are: Pastor Schmidt.
- Wednesday Morning Bible study meets weekly at 10:00am. Led by Pastor Schmidt and Rich Mahler.
- Third Saturday of the month, Men’s Breakfast meets at 7:30am and is led by Rich Mahler.
- Monday Mornings at 9:00am and Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm, Women’s Bible study (Sept – June)
- Men’s Breakfast and Devotion Every Thursday at 8:15am at The Avenue restaurant (Woodward north of 13 Mile)
- Men’s Saturday Breakfast Group On the 3rd Saturday of the month at 7:30am men of the congregation and their friends meet in the church lounge for devotions, breakfast and topical discussions.
Youth Confirmation Classes
Confirmation classes are open to youth of the church and their friends in grades 7 to 8. Classes are on Wednesday evenings during the school year at 6:00 p.m. in the church lounge. During each session students participate in a whole group activity, catechism study, and a group closing and prayer. Culmination of these classes is the confirmation of 8th graders in the spring, at which time they receive their first communion.
Early Childhood Ministries:
Nursery Ministry Open to children 1 to 5 years old. Provides safe, loving care at 8:15am & 10:45am worship services, and 9:30am Sunday school. Volunteers are asked to commit 1 hour every 3 months. A changing table and chair for nursing are available for mothers of infants and toddlers.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers: Birth-Age 5) and MOMSnext (Mothers of School Age Children) has launched groups at St. Paul Lutheran. Both groups will meet together to promote friendship, encouragement, and fellowship as members learn to be more honest, feel more equipped, and find a sense of identity by journeying alongside one another. Meetings will be from 9:00-11:00 a.m. every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, from September to May. Childcare is provided.
- Contact email@example.com or call 248-733-5065 for more information.
Sunday School is offered every Sunday from 9:30-10:30am for children of all ages. Children age 3 through 6th grade can enjoy a time of music and learning about God’s character, His Word and His contact with His people. Parents who would like to learn the Bible stories that their children are learning on an adult level are invited to the adult “Growing in Christ” class offered at the same time. For more information, please contact our church office at 248-541-0613.
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
VBS at St. Paul is a premier summer ministry designed to draw children into the love of Jesus Christ. With inspiring teaching and energetic playtime, your child will want to bring his or her friends!
All children from preschool, 3 year olds to 5th grade are welcome. Many of our High School children act as teacher aides and helpers. Volunteers are needed for teaching, snacks, crafts, and administrative help.